This web site uses cookies. By visiting this page you agree to its use on your device. OK For more information please see our Legal Notice.

Chalets from 119.000€


See Individual

Incredible views of the reservoir

See the stunning views from the different types of detached houses, choose the one that best suits your needs.

> See types of detached houses


See semi-detached

Semi-detached houses

Discover the feeling of living at the shores of the reservoir, in houses designed for your enjoyment.

> See types of semi-detached houses

El Mirador de Barasona

foto mirador 5
mirador 6
mirador 1
mirador 2
mirador 3
mirador 4

A corner in the
Aragonese Pyrenees

On the shores of the Reservoir of Barasona, is located the urbanization “El Mirador de Barasona” , completely urbanized with all services and integrated into its natural surroundings, nestled in a privileged place to enjoy anywhere spectacular views, both to the reservoir of Barasona and to the valley of Benasque. 70% of the first phase of the urbanization has been sold and the remaining 30% is already built and ready for immediate delivery.
The urbanization is composed of various types of chalets: individual chalets of 3 bedrooms with minimum plots of 400 m2 and surfaces built from 126 m2 up to 205 m2 and terraced chalets of 3 bedrooms with minimum plots of 100 m2 and 118 m2 of built area.

Telephone information: +34 649 882 357 | emailicono flick icono facebook icono twitter icono youtube